TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, July 16, 2007
The battle of soaps on the Indian television is set to get hotter with two more serials ready for launch on rival channels.
Come July 16, Zee Entertainment and Sony will broaden the prime viewing time from 7.30 pm to midnight with Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai - Khel Lakeeron Ka and Khwaish, respectively. A Shreya Creations production, Har Ghar on Zee revolves around three girls whose destiny takes them on different paths in life. Balaji telefilms' Khwaish is already on air in Pakistan . Shot in picturesque Dubai, the story is about two Indian Muslim families settled there.
In this highly competitive market of television serials, the two new entries are bound to set off another war of TRP ratings. Surely, the Indian TV audience is now spoilt for choice.