TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Being showered with praise and adulation is nothing new for an actor. Yet when it comes from a veteran like Dilip Kumar, it can be overwhelming.
Recently when Harsh Chhaya was shooting at a bungalow in Madh, the legendary Bollywood couple - Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu - walked into the sets as they were looking for locations to shoot their own serial. Obviously, their presence created quite a flutter and everybody stopped working.
Harsh says, "It was dreamlike. From a distance my eyes met Dilip ji's and I kind of bowed and smiled and he gave me a nod. The next thing he did completely took me by surprise. Dilipji came up to me and told me, "Son I see your work on T.V. You are a very good actor. Keep up the good work. That just made my day. When I remember this one incident it keeps me going even in difficult times."
Looks like Harsh Chhaya's got a fan in Dilip Kumar too. Way to go Harsh