TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: (Bollywood&TV Analyst)
Monday, January 29, 2007
Zee TV's 'Titan Antakshri' has been booming with gusto fetching huge numbers of viewers in India and across the world. This week's episode would be colossaly superb and interesting to watch. Why...? The answer is our own very lovable ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh, the singer of international repute, is coming on the show to entice our souls. So be ready to catch your favorite ghazal vocalist on Zee TV's Antakshri on this week's episode on January 26th at 8.30 p.m.
The participants in this week's episode are Neha Mehta (Mamta)&Madhu as Saloni ke Deewane; Sudip Sahir (Jab Love Hua)&his wife Anantika as Bani ke Parwane, Tanushree (Betiyaan)&Nilima Ghokhale as Vidya ke Mastane.
Titan Antakshari dedicates this episode to Republic Day of India. The crowd on the show cheers hugely when Jagjit Singh enters. Jagjit Ji feels special to be a part of Titan Antakshri and chips in that it is a very good platform to wish all the Zee TV viewers a very happy Republic Day. After that he endows all the three team members with his wishes and warbles a song for the Zee TV viewers. Don't venture out on Friday, 26th of January at 8.30 p.m. Stay with Zee TV to celebrate the Republic Day with Jagjit Singh.