TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Looks like "Kasamh Se" is trying hard to control the dipping TRPs of the serial. Currently, there are great twists and turns happening, with characters in and out of the show after very short intervals. While Nigar Z Khan left the show, Priti Amin and Suvarna Jha are the new entrants. While Amin has been sidelined as of now, Suvarna's track has gained importance. In the midst of this re-shuffle, it seems some old characters are getting a raw deal. The most affected seems to be the original vamp of the show, the very Jigyasa played by Jaya Bhattacharya.
The actress also feels the same but is not complaining. "Yes my role is being over shadowed a bit but that is fair enough as the track has to move ahead and it is happening due to this," says Jaya.
It is notable here that it was only 3-4 months back when Jaya had replaced the original Jigyasa Ashwini Kalsekar. And now she is being sidelined because of the character's dipping popularity.
Well, Jaya does claim that she is comfortable in the shoes of Ashwini, but guess Balaji doesn't think that she could be as intense and as strong a Jigyasa as Ashwini was. The fact that Jaya has very little to do now is enough proof. Until Jaya manages to change the equations and the TRPs of "Kasamh Se" improves, it's going to be so for sure.