TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Subhadeep Bhattacharjee
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Reality shows are ruling the Indian Television. After Star Plus, Zee Television and Sony its the turn of Sahara One to join the party. The channel has started airing its latest musical reality show Jjhoom India which is all set to rock the nation till the year end. The show has 10 pairs of celebrities where one of the artist is a professional singer paired with a celebrity form the small screen.
The uniqueness of the show will be that the screen star will have to undergo rigorous training under the guidance of their singer partner. The show will involve a lot of planning from the singers to bring their partners in tune with themselves. It will be similar to Nach Baliye 3 and Jhaalak Dikhlaa Jaa where there will have to be good team work and individual brilliance wont make much difference. The famous jodis in these show are Suresh Wadkarr and Shweta Tiwari, Zubeen Garg and Shama Sikander, Sunjeevni and Shekhar Suman, Jatin Pandit and Chhavi Mittal, Sudesh Bhosle and Mrinal Kulkarni.
The judges in Jjhoom India are director producer Mahesh Bhatt, actress Shabana Azmi and noted music director Anandji. The show will air on weekends and follow similar pattern as other reality shows where one jodi will be eliminated each week based on the judges choice and audience vote. It remains to be seen whether Jjhoom India can glue people to their televisions like Indiana Idol 3 and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2007 had done