TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Monday, March 26, 2007
Karan Mehra spooked out while shooting in a haunted palace!
Recently while shooting for an episode of 'Sshh...Phir Koi Hai' in Rajasthan at a palace called Dholpur, actor Karan Mehra not only had to experience on screen horror but some off it as well. The palace apparently had three women buried in it, who used to reside there long time back.
Though overwhelmed with the beauty of the palace, the poor man had a terrible time in the nights while sleeping because he swears he heard noises from outside his room every night. Scared out of his guts, did not dare tread out and check where it was coming from.
"I was really freaked out during the nights. And to add it all I slept all alone in this huge bedroom which was made in the typical ancestral style."
For the first time, television has been allowed to shoot at the location and we bet after hearing Karan's tales, not many will be willing to go there for a long time to come.
And talking about first times, Karan will be seen for the first time in the show with a moustache.
Guess, it's after all a complete new experience for him!