TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Monday, April 09, 2007
In the beginning it is very difficult to speak to Karan Oberoi, the brand new anchor of Zee TV's Antakshari better known as chweet chweet beau of Mona Singh aka Jassi. But once you crack through him, he never stops going gaga on his qualities and principles.
One 'lucky' reporter finally managed to get through him on a beautiful morning. After repeated calls on his cell which was diverted to a certain girl's cell, the actor calls up the reporter in the morning for the much awaited interview. Well the experience can be too long for this snippet. To cut a long story short, Karan feels very charismatic about himself.
When asked how he landed the anchor's role of Antakshari he says, "The channel was considering my name for it and asked a few videos of my live shows which are very popular among the youth."
Seems he has counted the public after he informs they come up in huge numbers like 50 thousand. So, after watching Karan's lively video what was the state of Zee creative people? "They were too impressed with my connectivity with the audience and the energy I pump in them throughout my performance with the band."
When the journo tried to sum up the conversation and asked if Zee people were bowled over by his charisma on stage he confidently states, 'Exactly, this is it means!'
So what exactly he plans to do with his charisma in Antakshari? Karan said, "I have asked them to give me full liberty and I am confident 'main pure show ko ghuma doonga."
Now, please will someone tell us in which angle he is planning to flip Antakshari? Will Sunil Paal be the right person to speak to!