TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Friday, February 02, 2007
It was supposed to be a great day for the new Sony CEO Kunal Dasgupta, but virtually turned out to be a nightmare. Yes, we are talking about the recent press meet convened by Sony to announce the launch of its two new soaps 'Durgesh Nandinii' and 'Jeete Hain Jiske Liye' when Kunal was expected to impress the members from the media with his channel's new offerings. However, the day was not right for him.
Even as the media, which waited anxiously to get all the feedback from the Sony house, had settled down and began to shoot questions, Kunal got excited and asked the invitees not to ask any question that had anything to do about the two soaps. When a member of the media asked Sandiip Sikcand, the new creative head of Sony who recently severed his ties with Balaji Films, about his supposed 'enmity' with Ektaa Kapoor, an irritated Kunal stood up and asked them to be relevant. This virtually put the media off!
So was Kunal. In the melee, he misplaced his glasses and got even more irritated. We are, however, confident that that Kunal's stay in Sony would not be as miserable or irritating! After all, he not only has two new serials lined up for release, but also an able creative mind like Sandiip Sikcand to raise the TRP of his shows. Cheer up, Kunal!