TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Friday, 30, November, 2007
STAR One and Times of India have joined hands to present a reality show, with the objective of giving the country its next generation of leaders. The show, 'Lead India', will see eight contestants battling it out over ten episodes to show that he or she has what it takes to be a leader. The prize money is a sum of Rs 50 Lakh, and this will help the winner in his or her dream project. anupam kher will host the show, and the judges are Javed Akhtar, Kiran Bedi and Vikas Singh.
The opening episode will feature a keynote address by Amitabh Bachchan, and the first few episodes will familiarize the audience with the rules of the game. The eliminating rounds include a quiz on issues concerning India, oratory skills judged by presentations on issues of national importance, ability to come up with innovative solutions to social concerns, ability to solve problems related to social concerns, power of judgement based on the proposal of a dream project, and a rapid fire questioning round by a special panel of judges.
The show will be launched on STAR One, on December 8, at 7.30, and will be telecast every Sunday thereafter.