TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Friday, 30, November, 2007
STAR One and Times of India have joined hands to present a reality show, with the objective of giving the country its next generation of leaders. The show, 'Lead India', will see eight contestants battling it out over ten episodes to show that he or she has what it takes to be a leader. The prize money is a sum of Rs 50 Lakh, and this will help the winner in his or her dream project. anupam kher will host the show, and the judges are Javed Akhtar, Kiran Bedi and Vikas Singh.
The opening episode will feature a keynote address by Amitabh Bachchan, and the first few episodes will familiarize the audience with the rules of the game. The eliminating rounds include a quiz on issues concerning India, oratory skills judged by presentations on issues of national importance, ability to come up with innovative solutions to social concerns, ability to solve problems related to social concerns, power of judgement based on the proposal of a dream project, and a rapid fire questioning round by a special panel of judges.
The show will be launched on STAR One, on December 8, at 7.30, and will be telecast every Sunday thereafter.