TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
We spoke to one of the other judges of the show Anand Ji of Kalyanji Anandji fame to get a clear picture of the judges' stand. He said, "This incident has happened because of the imprudence of both parties. Today's generation has no respect for elders. Even if Sanjivani had something, then she should have cleared it at that very moment. After all Sanjivani is a disciple not a teacher, if judges say something then she should listen. We have spent years together and earned the position we are in. Nobody becomes a singer in just 5 days. She said a lot of things out of frustration and ego. Even if I take Sanjivani"s side, I have to say that it's her fault. If you have made a mistake, you should learn to accept it. Although I think the credit goes to English culture where there is no 'Aap' and 'Hum' it is always 'You' and 'I'."
On one hand Sanjivani is being blamed for the melodramatic episode, she decides to clear the air by saying that her comments were blown out of proportion. She said, "I think Mahesh ji is the soul of the show and Shabana ji gives intelligent comments and without them the show is incomplete. I respect all the judges and accept that they are very successful in their field. So they are here."
Sanjivani is however overwhelmed with the concept of the show based on 'Guru Shishya Parampara' and Jatin of Jatin -Lalit fame reminding her of the same. She says, "I have also learned music and I know what 'Guru Shishya Parampara' is. He does not have to tell me about this. And about Shabana ji, I would like to say that I respect her a lot and she is an ideal for me but if she feels I have said something wrong then I will try to explain myself again."