TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
When we contacted Khushi's mother Preeti Dubey she said, "For the last 4 months they had not been shooting with Khushi at all and when we asked Harshita from Baa Bahu aur Baby's office whether the track has finished, then she said she had no idea about it. So, when Zee Tv came with the offer of Naginn we spoke to Harshita. We then decided to accept Zee's offer .And Khushi had not signed any contract with them. So, she is free to work in other shows."
When JD Majethia was asked about this incident then he denied suing Khushi and said "She is just a kid, how can I sue her? But our company gives break to newcomers and they leave us for more money. Here, we just wanted 4 days a month from Khushi, but after she had joined 'Naaginn…..waadoon ki agniparikshaa' that has also become difficult. We are just going to the association. So, that we don't have to face similar problems in future."