TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
When we contacted Khushi's mother Preeti Dubey she said, "For the last 4 months they had not been shooting with Khushi at all and when we asked Harshita from Baa Bahu aur Baby's office whether the track has finished, then she said she had no idea about it. So, when Zee Tv came with the offer of Naginn we spoke to Harshita. We then decided to accept Zee's offer .And Khushi had not signed any contract with them. So, she is free to work in other shows."
When JD Majethia was asked about this incident then he denied suing Khushi and said "She is just a kid, how can I sue her? But our company gives break to newcomers and they leave us for more money. Here, we just wanted 4 days a month from Khushi, but after she had joined 'Naaginn…..waadoon ki agniparikshaa' that has also become difficult. We are just going to the association. So, that we don't have to face similar problems in future."