TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
In family dramas, the devar, or brother-in-law, is almost always the good guy. He is the Lakshman to his Ram and Sita. He is almost the superhero, who saves the household from fates worse than death. And he is usually the eligible bachelor.
And amongst all the devars on air right now, looks like the favourite is the devar in 'Banu Main Teri Dulhan', played by Manish Nagdev. Manish won the Best Devar Award at the Zee Rishton Ka Utsav Award Ceremony recently. He is very excited, since it is his first show. He says, "I feel my work has finally paid off."