TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
First of all, let us clarify that its not 'THE' Madhuri Dixit we are talking about. This Madhuri Dixit happens to be a television actress who earlier played Chacha Choudhary's wife in Sahara show.
Actors getting carried away with their roles are a frequent phenomenon, but did you ever hear of any actor getting so emotional during shooting that he hurts his mother!
Recently while shooting for his show "Paraya Dhan" where he plays the role of Nirvaan, model-turned-actor Manish Rai Singhani went a little too far in his act during an emotional sequence. During the shoot, he had to hug his mother played by Madhuri Dixit (not that Madhuri) Manish went a little too far causing the actress to bleed. Apparently Manish got so involved in his shot where he had to hug his on screen mother that it caused her earrings to bring a lot of pain and ultimately bleed.
Nevertheless, Madam M was very considerate and did not make any hullabaloo over the incident or disrupt the shoot. Later, when Manish found out about the incident he felt embarrassed and sorry and as a token of appreciation, sent her a Ganpati card and flowers.
Well Manish you may be sorry, but we sure are proud to have such a dedicated star in the industry!