TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Monday, July 30, 2007
Canadian beauty Mia has done all that she could possibly do as a model --- walk the ramp, pose for calendars and magazines, and act in advertisements. And her work has taken her all over the world --- Japan, Bangkok, Singapore. But none of these is her favourite destination. Simply because it was work which took her there. "My favourite stop has to be Cambodia, no makeup, no shoots, just a backpack and free air all around."
In India, Mia got spotted in the modeling circuit with her first major assignment, the Kingfisher Calendar 2006. Since then, there have been modeling assignments for Kwality, Calvin Kline, Rocky S, Savio John and others. Now, she is MTV VJ.
So what's next on the cards? Is Bollywood calling? "I like acting, and I have even completed an acting workshop in Vancouver. But as of now I am focusing on my modeling."
Curiously, the Canadian has an Indian face. Mia explains: "My dad is half-Indian, and half-Canadian. So may be that's why..." Welcome home Mia, if you may call it so.