TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Wednesday, 28, November, 2007
Actress Mreenal Deshraj feels she doesn"t resemble her on screen character in any way. She claims that she is very chirpy and filld with loads of of spunk .And that the negative character Padmini which she plays in 'Doli Saja Ke Rakhna" is very different from her.
The actress claims that it"s her workmates who keep telling her that she is too sweet a person to play this kind of a role.
Mreenal says, "Yeah even the people from the production team come up to me and say that I am not fit for this role as I am too affable. It's such a delight to hear good things about oneself especially when the comparison is done with the screen role one portrays. Somewhere one feels they are into the character and doing justice to it. "
Hopefully these talks would help her to achieve what she wants - get noticed and get a little more recognition which she is struggling so much for.