TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Wednesday, 28, November, 2007
Actress Mreenal Deshraj feels she doesn"t resemble her on screen character in any way. She claims that she is very chirpy and filld with loads of of spunk .And that the negative character Padmini which she plays in 'Doli Saja Ke Rakhna" is very different from her.
The actress claims that it"s her workmates who keep telling her that she is too sweet a person to play this kind of a role.
Mreenal says, "Yeah even the people from the production team come up to me and say that I am not fit for this role as I am too affable. It's such a delight to hear good things about oneself especially when the comparison is done with the screen role one portrays. Somewhere one feels they are into the character and doing justice to it. "
Hopefully these talks would help her to achieve what she wants - get noticed and get a little more recognition which she is struggling so much for.