- Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas Engagement: Karan Patel, Anusha & Other TV Celebs Wish The Couple
- Karan Patel Wishes His Wife Ankita Bhargava On Her Birthday In The Most Adorable Way!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Karan Patel To Turn A Host For Zing’s Show!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Not Ishita, But Raman Or Param To Die!
- Exclusive Interview! Shaleen Bhanot Says He Would Love To Work With Jennifer Winget & Karan Patel!
- Indian Television Celebrities' Proud To Be Indian Moments: Rubina Dilaik Cried Watching Olympics!
Our eminent panel of judges - the hugely talented choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant turned Principal, the gorgeous Ishaa Koppikar turned teacher and comedy director David Dhawan assumed the role of the Nach Baliye 3 school Dean!
The kiddie round kick started with Kashmera – Krushna's cute performance. Dressed as two Sardars, they impressed all the judges especially Vaibhavi Merchant.
Aamir - Sanjeeda danced on 'Kuchi Kuchi Rakma' (Bombay) and were looking very cute dressed in kiddie dungarees. David actually said that if he had a third daughter, it would have been Sanjeeda! Aamir, according to him, was looking as overgrown child!
Next up were the hugely popular Karan – Amita! This round should have been a piece of cake for them; especially since Karan Patel has often been told that he's naughty, childish and takes everything very lightly! However, the judges felt that Karan didn't perform to the best of his ability! None the less, this good-looking Kasturi couple looked really cute sporting kiddie clothes!
Finally, the terrific Rakhi – Abhishek took to stage! They danced on 'Lakdi Ki Khathi' (Masoom) wherein Abhishek was a boot polishwala and Rakhi was a Gajrawali. All the judges were very impressed. Vaibhavi and Ishaa even awarded them lollipops and ballons!
At the end of the episode, Vaibhavi Merchant made an announcement that had all our Nach choreographers jumping in their seats. She announced that on the finale, she will choose the Nach Best Choreographer, and that privileged choreographer will get a chance to travel to Europe along with her and her Merchants of Bollywood Crew!