TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Our eminent panel of judges - the hugely talented choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant turned Principal, the gorgeous Ishaa Koppikar turned teacher and comedy director David Dhawan assumed the role of the Nach Baliye 3 school Dean!
The kiddie round kick started with Kashmera – Krushna's cute performance. Dressed as two Sardars, they impressed all the judges especially Vaibhavi Merchant.
Aamir - Sanjeeda danced on 'Kuchi Kuchi Rakma' (Bombay) and were looking very cute dressed in kiddie dungarees. David actually said that if he had a third daughter, it would have been Sanjeeda! Aamir, according to him, was looking as overgrown child!
Next up were the hugely popular Karan – Amita! This round should have been a piece of cake for them; especially since Karan Patel has often been told that he's naughty, childish and takes everything very lightly! However, the judges felt that Karan didn't perform to the best of his ability! None the less, this good-looking Kasturi couple looked really cute sporting kiddie clothes!
Finally, the terrific Rakhi – Abhishek took to stage! They danced on 'Lakdi Ki Khathi' (Masoom) wherein Abhishek was a boot polishwala and Rakhi was a Gajrawali. All the judges were very impressed. Vaibhavi and Ishaa even awarded them lollipops and ballons!
At the end of the episode, Vaibhavi Merchant made an announcement that had all our Nach choreographers jumping in their seats. She announced that on the finale, she will choose the Nach Best Choreographer, and that privileged choreographer will get a chance to travel to Europe along with her and her Merchants of Bollywood Crew!