- Nach Baliye’s Legless Dancer Vinod Thakur Put On Ventilator After Health Worsens!
- Has Dipika Kakar Changed Her Name To Faiza After Marrying Shoaib Ibrahim?
- NEW PICS: Sanaya-Mohit, Bharti-Harsh & Others Attend Dipika Kakar & Shoaib Ibrahim GRAND Reception
- #MomentsWithSridevi! When Divyanka Tripathi Danced With The Bollywood DIVA Sridevi
- Bigg Boss 11: Hina Says She Wouldn’t Mind Doing Nach Baliye For Ro; Reveals Her V-Day & Future Plans
- Another TV Couple Bites The Dust! Juhi Parmar & Sachin Shroff File For Divorce!
Monday, October 01, 2007
The shift from STAR One to STAR Plus seems to have made a big difference to 'nach baliye', in terms of viewership. The first episode, aired last Friday, for two hours, brought in an average rating of 6.3. 20 million viewers are believed to have watched the show.
Prem Kamath, VP Marketing&Communiation, STAR India Pvt Ltd, says, "The concept in the past has worked wonders for us, and getting people tuned in for the first episode was of great importance. With eliminations underway on the show, the intense competitive element among celebrity couples will drive the show from strength to strength, week after week."
And the stars make good eye candy, too.