TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Monday, October 01, 2007
The shift from STAR One to STAR Plus seems to have made a big difference to 'nach baliye', in terms of viewership. The first episode, aired last Friday, for two hours, brought in an average rating of 6.3. 20 million viewers are believed to have watched the show.
Prem Kamath, VP Marketing&Communiation, STAR India Pvt Ltd, says, "The concept in the past has worked wonders for us, and getting people tuned in for the first episode was of great importance. With eliminations underway on the show, the intense competitive element among celebrity couples will drive the show from strength to strength, week after week."
And the stars make good eye candy, too.