TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, October 01, 2007
The shift from STAR One to STAR Plus seems to have made a big difference to 'nach baliye', in terms of viewership. The first episode, aired last Friday, for two hours, brought in an average rating of 6.3. 20 million viewers are believed to have watched the show.
Prem Kamath, VP Marketing&Communiation, STAR India Pvt Ltd, says, "The concept in the past has worked wonders for us, and getting people tuned in for the first episode was of great importance. With eliminations underway on the show, the intense competitive element among celebrity couples will drive the show from strength to strength, week after week."
And the stars make good eye candy, too.