TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
The battle between Karan Patel and Amita Chandekar is getting worse. The couple, Jodi No. 2 in 'Nach Baliye 3', have such a problem with each other, that they prefer to rehearse alone. Earlier, Karan was accused of not taking the show seriously. Now, it is believed that the minute they begin rehearsals, Amita and Karan get into long arguments.
According to the sources, Karan is a trained dancer, and Amita is not, This leads to petty nitpicking. "As a result, they could not perform well in the first episode. Amita knows her shortcomings, but Karan is short-tempered, and that does not help," the source adds. Apparently, they now rehearse separately, for better chemistry on stage.
If they want to hang on in there, they had better start getting their act together. After all, 'yeh naach nahin asaan'.