TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
The Oshiwara police station Mumbai had received a written complaint from her Rakhi and her boyfriend Abhishek Awasthi alleging malpractices by the channel. The police although have accepted the complaint but have not registered a case yet. The office in charge said that they will go through the merit of the case before taking any further action. The case may be referred to the cyber crime cell of the police as it involves investigation on the voting software.
Trouble started when the results of the contest were declared last Sunday and Aamir and Sanjeeda were crowned as winners. Rakhi and Abhishek who had performed well throughout the event staged a walk out in protest. The duo did not even come to collect the runners up trophy. Later that night they called a press conference and made their allegations against the channel alleging that Rakhi Sawant's fame has been used to increase the TRPs for the channel. Star TV has however dismissed her allegations saying its a publicity stunt from the item girl.