TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, March 26, 2007
Incidents and accidents are part of shootings on the sets. These, at times could be badalways happen on the sets during shoots. Sometimes there could be bad experiences; but sometimes they could also turn out to be an experience of a life time.
Parakh Madan who plays the lead in Star One's 'Saathi Re' will always remember what happened to her a few days back during the shoot. Parakh and Aamir Dalvi, her co-star was rehearsing for an intense scene.
Accidentally the camera was rolling while they were busy rehearsing. "All of a sudden Jignesh, the director, said 'cut'. Both, me and Aamir were surprised as to why Jignesh had said cut as it was just a rehearsal." said the cat-eyed Parakh.
It was only when Jignesh told them that the camera was rolling did they realize what was happening. It was a boon in disguise for Parakh. When the shot was reviewed Jignesh liked it a lot.
"Jignesh appreciated the performance and 'ok'ed the shot" informs Parakh.
So it seems this dedicated actress has certainly taken her work seriously and gives her best even during rehearsals. And even if she was not at her best during the rehearsal its anyone's guess what performance she would have delivered during the shot!
Hats off to you Parakh!