TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Monday, October 01, 2007
Paresh Rawal is on a different high these days. He has just added another feather to his overcrowded cap by launching 'Main Aisi Kyun Hoon', as a producer. The show features Nazneen Patel as the lead.
"This story is about a girl who is from a middle class family in Maharashtra, and is really very hard working," says Rawal. "She goes through a lot in life, but manages all her problems. And what else can I say? I am very bad at narrating stories," he trails off. There will not be any excessive comedy, because, Rawal adds, no character can be sacrificed for the sake of comedy.
This is not his first time as a producer. 'Teen Bahuraniyan', on Zee, is his show. And a popular one at that.
The versatile actor and comedian has lost a noticeable amount of weight, although he is not too keen to reveal the reason. He brushes off compliments and questions by saying, "I had gained a lot of weight. There is no other reason, and no, I am not trying for a six-pack. It's just that I have become health conscious."
He will soon be seen in 'Bhool Bhoolaiya', due for release soon. He is also planning to get into producing films and promises to let us know when the time is right.