- Sanju: Sanjay Dutt's Sister Namrata Isn't Very Impressed With Paresh Rawal & Manisha Koirala!
- Sunil Dutt's Last Letter Before He Passed Away Was For Paresh Rawal Who Played Him In Sanju!
- SPOILER ALERT! These Scenes From Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju Stay With You For A Long Time
- Paresh Rawal Compares Ranbir Kapoor Acting Prowess With Robert De Niro!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju Celebs Review: Bollywood Stars Cry After Watching The Ranbir Kapoor Starrer
Monday, October 01, 2007
Paresh Rawal is on a different high these days. He has just added another feather to his overcrowded cap by launching 'Main Aisi Kyun Hoon', as a producer. The show features Nazneen Patel as the lead.
"This story is about a girl who is from a middle class family in Maharashtra, and is really very hard working," says Rawal. "She goes through a lot in life, but manages all her problems. And what else can I say? I am very bad at narrating stories," he trails off. There will not be any excessive comedy, because, Rawal adds, no character can be sacrificed for the sake of comedy.
This is not his first time as a producer. 'Teen Bahuraniyan', on Zee, is his show. And a popular one at that.
The versatile actor and comedian has lost a noticeable amount of weight, although he is not too keen to reveal the reason. He brushes off compliments and questions by saying, "I had gained a lot of weight. There is no other reason, and no, I am not trying for a six-pack. It's just that I have become health conscious."
He will soon be seen in 'Bhool Bhoolaiya', due for release soon. He is also planning to get into producing films and promises to let us know when the time is right.