TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Prachi Shah, who plays Premlata Shah, the leading lady's mother in Kayamath; is very happy about essaying the role. But it's not only because the role is good, but also since she has learned how to cook while playing the character. "Since it's a Gujarati family that's being portrayed, food is very important. So I will be seen cooking in the kitchen making very delicious gujju dishes. I am glad that I am doing this character as before this, I didn't know how to cook. But now I can surely cook some food at home and I am planning to cook something for my husband and my family on Sunday. Especially my mother-in-law will be in a great shock after watching me cooking in the serial," says Prachi.
Acting is indeed rewarding in more ways than one. Surely Prachi's husband actor Vishwas Pandya and her mother-in-law would agree the most!