Monday, August 20, 2007
Priyanka Bassi, star of Left Right Left is one of the fit few on TV. So we asked her for some fitness tips and she was more than willing to share the same.
1 Try to be on your toes all the time. Don’t ever have the couch potato attitude.
2. I skip a lot. Skipping is surely an amazing form of exercise which helps the entire body.
3. But for body toning, you got to hit the gym. Weight Training can give your body a well sculpted look.
4. However for me personally, jogging works even more than gymming. I make it a point to jog every morning.
5. For a healthy lifestyle one needs to have at least three- four meals a day .Starving is a strict no no.
6. If you want to cut down on carbs, have more of soup and salads.
7. Fruits and veggies are filling and can minimize the intake of carbs. They are also great for the body, skin and hair.
8. Have lots of water – at least 13 to 14 glasses a day. Your skin will glow if you do so.
9. If you exercise well, I feel you can have a proper meal even after the 8 pm no carbs deadline. But if you want, you can substitute carbs in he night with protein- chicken, fish et al and salads. That would help a great deal.
10. Last but not the least stay happy. The natural glow will show on your face.