TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Small screen heart-throb Rajeev Khandelwal talks about the woman of his dreams.
What ideal qualities would you want in your woman?
My woman should be very feminine, unlike some females today who try to be a man.
Would you prefer a homemaker or a working woman?
Working woman any day. In this age, no self-respecting woman would want to depend on her man for anything.
Hottest getaway with her?
I would want to go the world's coldest place with the hottest chick. However, I would avoid mentioning names because all the women who are on my mind right now are either married or seeing someone.
Would you go for a live-in relationship if necessary?
No, I would not be comfortable with a live-in. I would rather get married to the lady, rather than just move in with her. I believe in commitment, while live-ins give the liberty to call it quits very easily.
How would you woo your woman?
I would bring my love home and cook a beautiful candle-light dinner for her. A cosy twosome is much better than a restaurant full of strangers.
If you find your partner having a fling with your best friend, what would you do?
I would quietly walk away. And hope that I never ever cross their path again in life.
Would you allow your future wife to wear short outfits?
If she looks beautiful, sure, but no way, if she looks inviting.
Are men from Mars and women from Venus?
No, both are from bloody Earth.
If most women don't like the supposed dominating nature of men, what is the one trait in women that turns you off?
When women say 'you are not my type'. At such times, I really wonder what type they are.
Your take on spineless and polygamous saas bahu men?
Ouch! Thank God, I am not one of them.
|Also read... |
"Smriti deserved the break": Ekta Kapoor
"I was skeptical at first": Sanah Khan
Karan wants to touch Shahrukh Khan
Reality television show coming soon
"I love monsoon": Gurdeep Kohli