- On Independence Day, Sara Khan, Rakhi Sawant, Mahika & Sofia Hayat Demand Freedom From Trolls
- Mahika Sharma Was Manhandled During Rath Yatra, Says She Was Pushed To Be Slapped!
- Rakhi Sawant Abuses Television Actress Mahika Sharma; Says She Would Contract AIDS!
- Post Race 3 Success, Rakhi Sawant & Arshi Khan Demand Rs 5 Crore From Salman Khan; Here’s Why!
- Krushna Abhishek-Kashmira Shah’s Twins’ Grand Birthday Bash: Adaa Khan, Karan Mehra & Others Attend
- Rakhi Sawant Reveals Why She Resorted To Surgery!
Monday, October 01, 2007
The latest on the cat fight between Rakhi Sawant and Kashmeera Shah is that they have buried the hatchet. Their problems had begun when Kashmeera commented on Rakhi's silicone implants, or, rather, the lack of them.
According to a source, the two item girls hugged each other a few times, during the shoot of 'Nach Baliye 3', where both are contestants. Apparently, Rakhi's mother, who was present at the shoot, chatted up Kashmeera too, praising her performance.
However, another source believes that there is no truce between the two. Rakhi and Abhishek Awasthi scored high in the last round, and Kashmeera and Krushna scored low. Rakhi seemed quite excited when Kash-Krush could not live up to their near-perfect performance the previous week. "If they have both patched up, then why would Rakhi cheer when Kashmeera scored less?" the source points out.
We wonder why. Whatever the reason, the publicity is not doing either them or the show any harm.