TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Who'll be the guest at Ranvir and Vinay's bachelor apartment? Will the chit-chat be wild, whacky and have surprises in store? Ranvir, Vinay aur... Kaun? won't be a run-of-the-mill celeb interview. Beginning August 6, from Monday to Thursday at 10 pm, the situational comedy on Star One, finds Ranvir Shorey and Vinay Pathak involve in casual light-hearted banter with their celebrity friends.
The guests are put so much at ease that they go about cutting onions, preparing tea, dancing and playing their favourite instruments on the show, treated like a sitcom.
At the launch of their new show, an overjoyed Ranvir said: "Vinay and I have come a long way in doing shows together but this time it is much closer to our hearts. The best thing is that we feel completely at home on the sets, we wear what we like; we speak what we like. So the viewers will witness us in our real selves."
Vinay added: "It's like Ranvir and me chatting up with our friends. We have tried to make it as casual as that, and make each visit special for our friends!"
Produced by Lemon Tea Productions, the show will be a treat to watch over a cup of coffee after dinner.
|Also read... |
Irresistible bond between Bips, Ronaldo
Bipasha-Ronaldo kiss hits John hard
The great divide in Bollywood
Lakshmi Rai's nude photo shoots
Salman waiting for Katrina to say 'Yes'