TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Friday, November 16, 2007
Rohit Roy is famous for being a ladies' man. But it seems bade bhaiyya Ronit is not far behind. Much like Rohit, looks like Ronit, too, can't seem to keep his hands off women (even if the duo claim to be happily married)!
At Ekta and Shobha Kapoor's Diwali card party (November 10) at their Juhu bungalow a 'high-spirited' Ronit was seen slobbering over Dimple Kapadia! Well, we don't blame him either. The Bobby actress is gorgeous, in spite of being a grandmomma.
Says an eyewitness, "Ronit was very drunk and his hands were all over Dimple. He told her that he's a big fan of hers and that she's very beautiful. Ronit was very protective. However, Dimple took it in the right spirit. She humored him, as she didn't want to create a scene. Ronit kept fussing over her and asking her if she was okay, and if she needed anything. Every time he saw Dimple talking to someone, he acted possessive and questioned her as to why did she wanted to have a conversation with other people when he (Ronit) was around.
Both of them left the party around the same time (seven in the morning)." Also present at the party were actors from Balaji stable Suvarna Jha, Natasha Hasanandani, Karan Patel, Amita Chandekar, Akashdeep Saigal with his girlfriend Shazaan Padam-see.
When quizzed about the incident Dimple laughs and says, "What's the big deal about Ronit showering me with attention and acting possessive? I didn't feel awkward or embarrassed by his behaviour. It was all in good fun and I had a blast. Though I lost some money the game was superb." Did she and Ronit go back together post the party? "Are you crazy? Why would I do that? Ronit and I left in our individual cars to go back to our individual homes," chuckles the actress. Ronit on the other hand maintains, "I've known Dimpleji for quite some time. In fact, she's a very good friend of my wife (Neelam). We all had a good time at the card party and it was great spending time with close friends."