TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
All the housemates locked up in the Bigg Boss house have reaped big benefits from the show. Amit Sadh has bagged Durgesh Nandini, Ravi Kissen is back to his big budget Bhojpuri films, Carol Gracious has also returned to her high profile ramp shows, Rakhi Sawant along with stage shows is doing a big show Comedy Ka Badshah for Sony, even Aryan Vaid has been offered leading man roles and, of course, the winner Rahul Roy is all set to direct a Hindi movie Cocaine. Only the crying (or sissy?) baby of the house, Rupali Ganguly has not much to do and is still in the vacation mood.
We talked to her recently to learn about her plans and future. Here is the excerpt of the interview:
Q: How does it feel after the Bigg Boss?
A: Before going to the Bigg Boss house I was very insecure about work. So I used to get scared about taking holidays. But now I have gained my confidence back and I have taken a break willingly. I prefer to remain out of work for sometime till a good offer comes my way. So I am enjoying with my parents and chilling out. And most importantly I am cooking, which I learnt to do in the Bigg Boss house. Also, now I have decided not to cry anymore and be a happy baby instead of a cry baby.
Q: But has work taken a back seat for you now? What roles do you have in hand now?
A: I have an active production company. I have done a few ads after returning from the Bigg Boss house. But I am really hoping for Sarabhai to start again and interestingly I have also messaged Ekta Kapoor telling her I am back now and that she can do something about my role in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki.
Q: Well are you considering acting in Bhojpuri films with Ravi Kissen?
A: I was his friend before Bigg Boss, but now I am not comfortable enough to work with him. As for my comeback in Hindi films, I have got some offers, but I did not take them up as I want to enjoy my holiday.
Q: So, you are back again?
A: Yes, I am. But presently I am enjoying my holiday and am choosy about things.