TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Monday, November 19, 2007
Neela Telefilms' Saarthi , currently running on Star Plus is quite a famous show on television these days. It is every household's favorite. The show has recently completed 600 episodes and now is all set to celebrate the completion of three strong years next week.
There is complete excitement on the sets of the show as the actors, and the entire cast and crew of Saarthi seem to be very elated with its success.
"I am really happy the way we have progressed till date. Although a noon show, we have had a strong position throughout and till date, its one of the best loved show among its audiences. The response to the show has been very positive and demanding. I hope we go ahead this way." Says Producer Asit Modi.
The show recently took a three year leap introducing four new characters. The show is still going strong and the leap taken has added a new flavor to it filling it up with freshness and novelty around. It's keeping the audience gripping even more than before.
The producer Asit Modi is on cloud 9 at the moment because this achievement is an ultimate experience to him and nothing could have been better than this.