- Juhi Parmar Talks About Being Single Parent; Says Her Parents Changed Their Lives For Her & Samaira!
- Juhi Parmar Hits Back At Ex-husband Sachin Shroff; Says Half The Truth Is Actually As Good As A Lie!
- Sachin Shroff & Juhi Parmar Divorce: Sachin Has Given Double The Amount That Juhi Had Agreed On!
- Juhi Parmar & Sachin Shroff Granted Divorce; 8 Years Of Marriage Ended!
- Bigg Boss 5 Winner Juhi Parmar Opens Up About Her Divorce With Sachin Shroff
- Another TV Couple Bites The Dust! Juhi Parmar & Sachin Shroff File For Divorce!
Monday, October 08, 2007
Sachin Shroff aka Gyan of "Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai" recently met with an incident that seems straight out of a serial or film. Sachin was waiting for the traffic signal to glow green at the crossing in Bandra when two men came running to his car and informed him that sparks were coming out of the car's engine. The actor turned a deaf ear to them and focused on the traffic signal. A little later, two more guys said the same thing to Sachin, who continued to ignore them.
Soon, the signal turned green and Sachin drove across to the other side of the road. But when the same thing happened a third time, he got worried that his car had developed some serious problem. He stepped out to check. Everything seemed all right. Then one of the strangers told him to watch the engine while he starts the car. Sachin was alone so he took the risk in good faith. And that turned out to be a big mistake. The men robbed him off his music system installed in the car.
An upset Sachin said about the incident: "It's a really sad story, I lost the entire panel of the music system. As I was driving alone, I had no other choice but to believe what the men said. But from now, I'll be alert and keep my eyes open so that I don't fall for such thieves."
Sachin's experience would surely be an eye opener for many others who drive alone most of the time.