TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, October 08, 2007
Sachin Shroff aka Gyan of "Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai" recently met with an incident that seems straight out of a serial or film. Sachin was waiting for the traffic signal to glow green at the crossing in Bandra when two men came running to his car and informed him that sparks were coming out of the car's engine. The actor turned a deaf ear to them and focused on the traffic signal. A little later, two more guys said the same thing to Sachin, who continued to ignore them.
Soon, the signal turned green and Sachin drove across to the other side of the road. But when the same thing happened a third time, he got worried that his car had developed some serious problem. He stepped out to check. Everything seemed all right. Then one of the strangers told him to watch the engine while he starts the car. Sachin was alone so he took the risk in good faith. And that turned out to be a big mistake. The men robbed him off his music system installed in the car.
An upset Sachin said about the incident: "It's a really sad story, I lost the entire panel of the music system. As I was driving alone, I had no other choice but to believe what the men said. But from now, I'll be alert and keep my eyes open so that I don't fall for such thieves."
Sachin's experience would surely be an eye opener for many others who drive alone most of the time.