TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Friday, November 02, 2007
Sanjit Bedi is all set to become the small screen Kabir Khan. In his new show, 'Jersey No. 10', he plays a cricket coach. His role as Shivi is similar to Shahrukh Khan's role as Kabir Khan in Chak De India. Like Kabir, Shivi is forced to stay away from the game he loves.
"The approach to my character is totally different and very exciting," Sanjit clarifies, "This man lives his dreams and is a mature person who talks less."
Currently seen in Viruddh, Sanjit claims that he is as passionate about cricket as the next Indian. However, portraying the anxieties and talking about technical aspects of the game is not easy for him. The best part about this role is that Sanjit gets to play cricket on the pretext of work.