TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Friday, November 02, 2007
Sanjit Bedi is all set to become the small screen Kabir Khan. In his new show, 'Jersey No. 10', he plays a cricket coach. His role as Shivi is similar to Shahrukh Khan's role as Kabir Khan in Chak De India. Like Kabir, Shivi is forced to stay away from the game he loves.
"The approach to my character is totally different and very exciting," Sanjit clarifies, "This man lives his dreams and is a mature person who talks less."
Currently seen in Viruddh, Sanjit claims that he is as passionate about cricket as the next Indian. However, portraying the anxieties and talking about technical aspects of the game is not easy for him. The best part about this role is that Sanjit gets to play cricket on the pretext of work.