- Shocking: Sanjeevani Actor Sanjit Bedi No More; Karanvir Bohra, Nivedita Basu Tweet
- TRPs fading for Jaane Kya Baat Hui
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Shahrukh Khan To Introduce Erica Fernandes & Parth Samthaan!
- This Letter From Rajkummar Rao, A 'Jabra Fan', To Shahrukh Khan Will Leave You Shedding Happy Tears!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Take A SLY DIG At Shahrukh Khan Over Casting Actresses In His Films?
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
Friday, November 02, 2007
Sanjit Bedi is all set to become the small screen Kabir Khan. In his new show, 'Jersey No. 10', he plays a cricket coach. His role as Shivi is similar to Shahrukh Khan's role as Kabir Khan in Chak De India. Like Kabir, Shivi is forced to stay away from the game he loves.
"The approach to my character is totally different and very exciting," Sanjit clarifies, "This man lives his dreams and is a mature person who talks less."
Currently seen in Viruddh, Sanjit claims that he is as passionate about cricket as the next Indian. However, portraying the anxieties and talking about technical aspects of the game is not easy for him. The best part about this role is that Sanjit gets to play cricket on the pretext of work.