TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor were the guests on "Nach Baliye 3" recently for promotion of their forthcoming film Jab we Met. A brilliant dancer himself, Shahid was seen having a good time and was all praises for the participants. But what came as a pleasant shock was his old friend Aamir Ali's performance.
Shahid claims Aamir was a terrible dancer before. But the latter's performance on the dance show changed the perception completely. The two friends have known each other for long, they used to work out together. Aamir recalled: "I used to go to Shahid and ask him to teach me dance because that was one thing I could not do for nuts. So he was surprised to see me dance. I am happy that he was impressed." That's quite an achievement Aamir, keep up the good work.