TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor were the guests on "Nach Baliye 3" recently for promotion of their forthcoming film Jab we Met. A brilliant dancer himself, Shahid was seen having a good time and was all praises for the participants. But what came as a pleasant shock was his old friend Aamir Ali's performance.
Shahid claims Aamir was a terrible dancer before. But the latter's performance on the dance show changed the perception completely. The two friends have known each other for long, they used to work out together. Aamir recalled: "I used to go to Shahid and ask him to teach me dance because that was one thing I could not do for nuts. So he was surprised to see me dance. I am happy that he was impressed." That's quite an achievement Aamir, keep up the good work.