- All Not Okay Between Shahid Kapoor & Imtiaz Ali? The Director Sounds Miffed With The Actor
- Imtiaz Ali: Some Actors Are Trying To Go Through A Heartbreak To Become Better Actors
- Laila Majnu Trailer: Imtiaz Ali Gives His Own Twist To This Classic Love Story!
- Does Bobby Deol Hold A Grudge Against Imtiaz Ali For Replacing Him With Shahid Kapoor In A Film?
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Imtiaz Ali Keen To Cast Varun Dhawan In His Next After His Film With Shahid Kapoor Fails To Happen?
Monday, October 15, 2007
They may have split in real life, but that doesn't mean Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapur will not come together professionally. And so the former couple will shoot together on the sets of Nach Baliye 3 in Film City to promote Imtiaz Ali's Jab We Met (releasing on October 26).
All for promotion
Says a source from the film's unit, "It will be a celebrity special and will air on October 18. Initially, Shahid was to appear on the show solo and shake a leg to Mauja hi mauja from Jab We Met), but now Kareena is joining him. She won't dance though; she'll judge the performances with Shahid."
So how did the show's producers manage to get both of them together? Says the source, "They don't mind as it's for the promotion of their film. Manish Malhotra will be designing Kareena"s outfit, while her make-up and hair will be done by Ritesh and Hema."
Says Malhotra, "Bebo told me she would be going on the show yesterday, so I don"t have time to make something elaborate.
So I'm going to go with a western outfit, probably jeans and gorgeous top. The look will be young and glamourous, but no bright colours. The sets of Nach Baliye are quite colourful as it is!"
The last time Shahid and Kareena shot together, it was a one-day shoot for a song in Jab We Met on September 25. They shared cordial vibes during the shoot. It remains to be seen what will happen on October 15.