TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
When we spoke to Sharad he said, "I had this accident at home. It was very painful when we went to the doctor. He did all the scans and X-rays and told me about the ligament tear. He suggested bed rest for 3 weeks and I told him that it's not possible since I am a daily soap actor and can't take more than 2-3 days off. So he decided to plaster my leg from my thigh to my ankle as the knee should not move because the ligament first has to be joined and then strengthened. It is going to take me 2 months to recover from this. In my life of 30 years I have had my share of accidents but this is the first time that I have a plaster on my leg and it's quite irritating."
Sharad's driver is the one who is now helping Sharad to keep standing during the shoots. He says, "I can walk straight but climbing stairs gets difficult and I need help. My man Friday these days is my driver who has been a big support. The unit people from the director, the producers to everybody else too have been supportive."
At home his actress wife Kirti is giving him all the attention. "As she is not shooting much, she is by my side whenever she gets time. Kirti has been with me every time something wrong happened in my life. My mother who is also living with me is worried a lot because she saw me with a plaster for the first time. She was angry but understood that this is my work and I have to do it."
Now will his character on the show too get injured to make things easier for him a little? "I hope so as it will become easier for me to shoot. Till now I already have shot for 5 days with the plaster and had a talk with the production people. They may consider it but right now the writers have already written for 2 weeks and will have some difficulty in changing the plot. I hope they do something."
He adds, "In TV the show must go on. I had met an accident two years ago with my Ford Icon and had injured my knee. But I was running late for my shoot. So, I didn't did not even stop to discuss things with the taxi driver who had banged his car. That's the life we TV actors have and one has to get used to it."