TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Friday, March 23, 2007
Is Sharad Kelkar trying to distort facts!
Sunil Pal, the anchor of 'Titan Antakshari' on Zee Television recently launched a tirade against the channel for not respecting him and spoke up against his co-anchor Himani for trying hard to sideline him.
In the midst of his complaints, he also blurted out the names of Sharad and Kirti Kelkar, who he said misbehaved with him, the day the mega final was being shot, compelling him to stage a walk out.
On being contacted, Sharad could not believe that the same had been said about him. "Was it really said about me?" he questioned. When we confirmed that the allegations were actually made by the man himself, Sharad said that it could not be possible. "We were not there that day. I cannot say what exactly happened but it is not possible. I got along well with Sunil and even asked him to ldo a few tricks which made me like him", he said with shock in his voice. "There must be some misunderstanding", he clarified.
But then, it seems Sharad has forgotten that there is no smoke without fire. If there was nothing at all and he was really so very friendly, why in the first place did Sunil take his name? Moreover there are many from Sharad and Kirti's units ( Saat Phere and Sinndoor) who are willing to testify against the un-cooperative and rude natures of the husband -wife duo. Or is this Sharad's way of shielding his and his wife's names? This 'misunderstanding' is really out of our understanding.