TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri is excited about being seen in "Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhie Bahu Thi" again. "This show gave me the initial recognition that I desired for. It's great to be back as Ganga. Yes, the role will gain quite a bit of prominence now. There is a lot of scope for growth. Let things unfold and you will get to know". But Saahil her onscreen husband has let the good girl, Ganga down. Now will she still be with him or go for someone more deserving? "Ganga has always been true and just. Though Saahil is not with her now, he will get the right picture soon. Ganga deserves the best, there are lot of surprises in store, you will know", claims Shilpa.
Just as Shilpa essays the wronged Ganga in reel life, in real life too she is fuming over the rumours of her husband Apurva Agnihotri's fling with Kaajjal co -star Surveen Chawla. "How can someone put into cold-print a set of lies and get away with it? As an actress, I know that we are so closely bound with the unit members who we interact with at least twelve hours a day that it's a very common thing to share lunch or go to each other's vanity vans to chat. Does that automatically translate into having a scene? After this incident, Apoorva has already gone off the press totally and poor Surveen was so shaken that she couldn't even talk to me properly on the phone when she called me, despite being such a good friend of mine", asserts Shilpa. Well, it is clear that just like Ganga, Shipla Saklani knows how to stand up for justice and defend her man.