TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Shraddha Sharma of Saarthi fame threw an impromptu Birthday bash at Chawla's Dhaba in Oshiwara last night. An unplanned event, Shraddha invited the entire cast of the show, when she got news the shoots were cancelled for the night. Everyone was invited the same afternoon but were oblivious of the occasion. From the producer Asit Kumar Modi to the old star cast of the show everyone graced the occasion. The venue was buzzing with the actors like Zalak Thakkar, Gurpreet, Dimple Inamdaar, Savita Prabhune etc who were having a whale of a time. The cake was brought by the restaurant and everyone seemed to be having a gala time chatting over the Mughlai food. Much like the family ambience they share on the sets while shooting, this was no different, with all the actors seen having a relaxed and enjoyable time.
"We are always busy shooting for the show and I wanted to throw my party for quite sometime. But co-coordinating the date and time was getting difficult. So when I heard the shooting was not taking place in the night, I decided on throwing a party immediately. I am glad everyone could make it." says Shraddha Sharma.