TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Remember Sheweta Kawatra? Despite being a much sought after actress on the small screen today and achieving much popularity in top notch Balaji productions like Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii and Kkusum, Sheweta startled her fans and produces alike by quitting the serials to do a stint in Star One's Nach Baliye. And the worst thing is that the audience refused to acknowledge her dancing skills in Nach Baliye.
Now Sheweta is back on the small screen. She will now be seen in a very different incarnation as Nivedita in Kumkum - Pyara Sa Bandhan on Star Plus. She is portraying a character that is full of life, modern, liberal, fashionable and a perfect Page-3 lady.
Nivedita, whose life has been a roller-coaster, has completed her higher studies from London . The character goes through a nervous breakdown when her royal wedding is broken at the last moment.
At this juncture, Nivedita's father's assistant Rakesh appears in her life as a solace. Rakesh is her friend, philosopher and guide as he not only supports her well, but even infuses new confidence in her. So much so folks, you may watch the rest on the small screen.
Meanwhile, Sheweta is all thrilled to play the role of Nivedita and we hope that this time she doesn't leave her audiences and the producers in a lurch again!