TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Don't be surprised if your wife has recently switched from jeans and skirt to sarees! And if she hasn't yet, it is very likely to happen pretty soon for the K-serial fashion is going to intrude you house shortly.
Although it may be bad news for those husbands who are sick of the K-series, the Licensing and Merchandising division of Star India is soon going to launch a retail store. Yes this Star Parivar store is going to house the best furnishing, sarees, and accessories and also the DVDs of the favourite recipes of the hottest stars.
The Star Parivar store is ready with its Spring-Summer collection, which will be based on Star's popular serials. While the Sonpari range is for girls, Lucky for the boys, the Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi collection will have Gujrati motifs.
It is still not clear as to who has come up with the idea of banking up upon the K-serials fame. Well, it could be the merchandisers who have suffered a lot following the commencement of the western culture or the Star India group itself. Who ever may be behind this idea, we are sure that the manufacturers will surely benefit from the move.
"Our research shows that the television is the big reference in the average woman's life today," says Ms Nanette D'Sa, senior vice-president, Licensing and Merchandising, Star India.
We believe you Nanette, but also urge you to think about the poor husbands who desperately want the 'K' out of their life.