TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Mumbai, 2007 : It was a sad day for all dance lovers who watch Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa – Dancing with the Stars . A true blue dancer Sudha Chandran was ousted out of the show by poor voting. Sudha and her choreographer Umashankar have given mind-blowing performances week after week. This team was one that got the maximum praises and even standing ovation from the judges and the audience. Nobody expected this shocking result.
In the bottom two along with Sudha was birthday girl Sonali Kulkarni this week. While everybody wished Sonali would not have to face the axe on her birthday, nobody wanted to see Sudha go either. One had to go and it happened to be Sudha. "I had a feeling that it was not going to be a good Saturday for me," said Sudha later. "My premonitions have always been true and once again it proved to be correct." Sudha has faced so many trials and tribulations in her life that this means nothing to her. "Life has taught me to take a balanced view of everything," she said with a smile. While Umashankar, a choreographer-dance teacher said, "I never expected this result today but it is fine. I am happy to have taken part in this show and I have made many friends and one family too – Sudha is now my family in Mumbai."
Sudha is out. The contestants are shocked. The judges are deeply disappointed. Mayuri will no longer dance on this show but this dancing diva went out in style with a standing ovation. She truly deserved it.
The show must go on. Next week is Diwali. A festival of lights and happiness. One hopes that the viewers will vote for deserving contestants and take a cue from the judges when they are in a dilemma!
Watch Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa – dancing with the stars on Friday 9 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.