TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Friday, February 09, 2007
When it comes to professionalism, Shah Rukh Khan truly rules. But there's a twist in the story as someone else is giving him tough competition these days.
Now that the King Khan has come to the small screen, he's got someone joining his league from the same media. Who else, but Sunil Grover! Sunil, who essays the character of Champu, in Filmy's 'Kaun Banega Champu' a spoof on KBC, couldn't come out of his character for nearly half-an-hour even after the shooting got over. Although this posed a great problem for his wife, Sunil's professionalism went to the extent that even the following day he couldn't get back to his original self!
On the sets of Filmy's another show 'Chala Lallan Hero Banne', where the actor mimics many other heroes as well, there was quite a mayhem. There were continuous retakes by the actor for nearly four hours as Sunil had again got back to his Champu character.
Great work Champu, oops Sunil! Considering that SRK's great efforts to take Kaun Banega Crorepati to new height haven't been much successful yet, all we hope is that at least Champu's KBC doesn't have a similar fate!