TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Zee Next's Business Head and Network Operating Officer, ZEEL, Mr. Punit Goenka says, "We are very happy to announce the launch of ZEEL's second Hindi GEC channel, Zee Next. With the evolution of TV viewing audiences, this channel offers an aura of refreshing and blooming entertainment and aims to bridge the gap between generations. Retaining the traditional heritage and philosophy of the Zee Network, our new offering will keep pace with the changing times and appeal to the sensibilities of the entire Indian family."
Draped in a very Indo-contemporary purple hue, the brand promises to give a 'next' treatment to the traditional stories Zee has until now dealt with. The channel will showcase a wide array of genres from thrillers to comedy, reality, fiction and action amongst others.
Living by its brand philosophy 'Dil Wahi Dhadkan Nayi', Zee Next promises to herald a new dawn in the Indian television scenario. Zee Next is, essentially, an endeavour to invite fresh audience into the living room without alienating the existing loyalists of the Zee Network, thus making it a wholesome family entertainer with something for everyone.