TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Zee Next's Business Head and Network Operating Officer, ZEEL, Mr. Punit Goenka says, "We are very happy to announce the launch of ZEEL's second Hindi GEC channel, Zee Next. With the evolution of TV viewing audiences, this channel offers an aura of refreshing and blooming entertainment and aims to bridge the gap between generations. Retaining the traditional heritage and philosophy of the Zee Network, our new offering will keep pace with the changing times and appeal to the sensibilities of the entire Indian family."
Draped in a very Indo-contemporary purple hue, the brand promises to give a 'next' treatment to the traditional stories Zee has until now dealt with. The channel will showcase a wide array of genres from thrillers to comedy, reality, fiction and action amongst others.
Living by its brand philosophy 'Dil Wahi Dhadkan Nayi', Zee Next promises to herald a new dawn in the Indian television scenario. Zee Next is, essentially, an endeavour to invite fresh audience into the living room without alienating the existing loyalists of the Zee Network, thus making it a wholesome family entertainer with something for everyone.