TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
By: (Bollywood&TV Analyst)
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Zee TV's mega show 'Banoo Main Teri Dulhann', is making waves on the channel and amongst the viewers, and has recently completed 100 episodes as well. To celebrate the century of the programme, there had been a party thrown wherein the celebrities and the crew members of this daily soap came to add sparkles to the event. This occasion was held at TIAN recently in Mumbai.
The celebs who appeared on this bash included the main leads of the show Sharad Malhotra, Divyanka Tripathy, Kamya Punjabi, Addite Shirwaikar along with other guests Anang Desai, Punit Vashisht, Suhita Thatte, Fayaz Khan, Himanshi, Diwakar Pundhir, Deepa Parab, Ankur Nayar and the producers of the show Shyam Bhattacharya and Neelima Bajpai of Shakuntalam Telefilms and director of the show Pawan.
Neelima Bajpai spoke to the press and revealed that she was confident about the further success of this fiesta of Zee TV. She also congratulated all who came to adorn the event.
The show is showcased from Monday to Friday at 8 pm on Zee TV.