TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Now that the winner of "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2007" has been declared, and Zee TV is all set to start "Zee's L'il Champs", rival Star Plus has balanced the equation by announcing "Voice of India for Kids". So far, the battle was between Zee's "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa" and Star Plus's "Voice of India". The musical talent hunts for children on the two channels, pitted against each other, would take the competition further.
Star Plus has even finalized the judges for its show, music composer Pritam, and singers Shreya Ghoshal and Kunal Ganjawala. Earlier, the three had been celebrity guests on "Amul Star Voice of India". Shreya and Kunal are also products of reality shows. This gives them a unique advantage and point of connect with the participating kids. As contestants, they have been through the same process and will understand what the children are going through.