TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
According to a source from the sets, "Priyamvada and Gaurav are not on talking terms because they had a fight on the sets when Gaurav commented on Priya's boy friend which she didn't like. Because of this, shooting had to be halted for an hour".
This is not the first time that Priyamvada has had problems on the sets with people. Reportedly not very long ago she had major issues with one Executive Producer on the show, Ajay Yadav who even quit his job after the showdown. The EP had badmouthed her and there was this huge ruckus as Priyamvada took offence when he spoke about it to the media.
When we tried to contact Priyamvada and Gaurav about their fight, they both diplomatically denied it happened. Priyamvada said, "There is nothing of this sort. There is not anything like this between us .We are very much on talking terms." But our source continued to maintain the same stance, "I was one of the onlookers and it really did happen."
This is not the first time the actors have denied the allegations as diplomatic answers in TV are very common as nobody wants any controversy to surround them. But major fights and long time communication gaps between two lead actors are not uncommon. Cezanne Khan and Shweta Tiwari and many others have made news once upon a time for the same.
Producer Rahul Bhatt had a more reasonable reply. "TV is such a hectic industry and there is so much work that these things happen. People tend to get hot headed at times. But then I would say any publicity, positive or negative is good."