TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
According to a source from the sets, "Priyamvada and Gaurav are not on talking terms because they had a fight on the sets when Gaurav commented on Priya's boy friend which she didn't like. Because of this, shooting had to be halted for an hour".
This is not the first time that Priyamvada has had problems on the sets with people. Reportedly not very long ago she had major issues with one Executive Producer on the show, Ajay Yadav who even quit his job after the showdown. The EP had badmouthed her and there was this huge ruckus as Priyamvada took offence when he spoke about it to the media.
When we tried to contact Priyamvada and Gaurav about their fight, they both diplomatically denied it happened. Priyamvada said, "There is nothing of this sort. There is not anything like this between us .We are very much on talking terms." But our source continued to maintain the same stance, "I was one of the onlookers and it really did happen."
This is not the first time the actors have denied the allegations as diplomatic answers in TV are very common as nobody wants any controversy to surround them. But major fights and long time communication gaps between two lead actors are not uncommon. Cezanne Khan and Shweta Tiwari and many others have made news once upon a time for the same.
Producer Rahul Bhatt had a more reasonable reply. "TV is such a hectic industry and there is so much work that these things happen. People tend to get hot headed at times. But then I would say any publicity, positive or negative is good."