TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
So how do the twins react to this situation of mistaken identity? Well, the guys are intelligent enough and don't waste their precious time going into a clarification mood to clear the air then and there!! But guys, what about your name and fame that is on stake?
Talking about this case of mistaken identity, Abhimaan says, "My brother is often mistaken for me, so I tell him not to clarify the misconception and just go with the flow and exchange pleasantries. I jokingly tell him that it's a compliment and he should feel obliged. Jokes apart, It's sometimes fun and at other times it's a hassle when things really get haywire". Well, too much is too bad and you both ought to do something about this!!