TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
So how do the twins react to this situation of mistaken identity? Well, the guys are intelligent enough and don't waste their precious time going into a clarification mood to clear the air then and there!! But guys, what about your name and fame that is on stake?
Talking about this case of mistaken identity, Abhimaan says, "My brother is often mistaken for me, so I tell him not to clarify the misconception and just go with the flow and exchange pleasantries. I jokingly tell him that it's a compliment and he should feel obliged. Jokes apart, It's sometimes fun and at other times it's a hassle when things really get haywire". Well, too much is too bad and you both ought to do something about this!!