TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
And for all the readers, all over Mumbai there are only 3-4 vanity vans which have the sanitation facilities. Ajay"s unjust demands led to a lot of inconvenience so much so that the whole shot had to be kept on hold until next day.
When we asked the serial producer Kinnari Mehta about the incident, she said, "Nothing like this had happened". On the contrary, when contacted, Bhavna Sresth, creative head of the show, said, "Ajay wanted a specific type of vanity which we had to provide him," adding, “Every person has some kind of reservations and Ajay being US returned is not actually used to all this".
Incidents like this are part and parcel of daily soaps, but when they really occur, they cause a hell of a problem to the entire crew. When we contacted Ajay, he confessed that he had demanded a vanity van before giving the shot and at the same time, expressed his happiness over the fact that the entire production team cooperated with him. Ajay said, "Being allergic to mud, I was not keen to do the sequence, but now everything is perfectly fine," adding, "We have booked a particular hall in film city which has a proper bathroom and the shot is being done there."
So the moral of the story is that all is well that ends well!