TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
A very delighted Akangsha says, "It's been a month now since I have started practising yoga. As you know that shooting for daily soap is very hectic and tiring, but half an hour of yoga really keeps you going for the day. Not only physically, but mentally too you feel healthy".
Talking about the beauty enhancements that Yoga gives to a person, the actress opines, "Certain postures in yoga actually enhance beauty. I can feel how much my complexion has changed in a month. My skin glows for the whole day". A strong believer in natural enhancements, Akangsha is totally dead-against going to a gym for work-outs. She argues, "What is more natural than getting fit through yoga?" Well, here is a fitness freak, the natural way!!