TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
He further added, "In a way it is good we do not interact with each other off the sets so much because then we won't be able to do justice to our characters that demands immense hatred for each other". In the genre of women-oriented serials, this serial is based on cricket, but also includes a romantic angle.
Abhinav is happy for the fact that he is getting noticed finally. People do come up to him and appreciate his work. Abhinav plays a negative role in this serial. His character is under the influence of his dad and is portrayed as a bad guy. Nakul says that in the ensuing episodes people will realize that Nakul is actually good at heart