TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Host Aditya Narayan explained, "Trust me Arshad, there's a reason. Try removing the nipple and you'll know what I mean." And Arshad did just that. "Off with the nipple, NOW!" he demanded. Little did he know about the verbal diarrhea the girl would subject him to. She talked and talked and talked till a harrowed Arshad begged, "Bass roko ise yaar."
Fearing that the shoot would never end, he ran up on stage and replaced the nipple himself. "Aapka bachpan nahin, pachpan saal chalu hai," said Arshad to this li'l daadi amma. The actor was floored by the ease with which these talented kids faced the camera. Teaming up with the li'l ones, he played a prank on his 'Sunday' co-star Ayesha Takia who went red in the face with embarrassment. Trust apna Arshad to lend a spirit of fun 'n' madness to anything he associates with!