TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Host Aditya Narayan explained, "Trust me Arshad, there's a reason. Try removing the nipple and you'll know what I mean." And Arshad did just that. "Off with the nipple, NOW!" he demanded. Little did he know about the verbal diarrhea the girl would subject him to. She talked and talked and talked till a harrowed Arshad begged, "Bass roko ise yaar."
Fearing that the shoot would never end, he ran up on stage and replaced the nipple himself. "Aapka bachpan nahin, pachpan saal chalu hai," said Arshad to this li'l daadi amma. The actor was floored by the ease with which these talented kids faced the camera. Teaming up with the li'l ones, he played a prank on his 'Sunday' co-star Ayesha Takia who went red in the face with embarrassment. Trust apna Arshad to lend a spirit of fun 'n' madness to anything he associates with!